This qualification is aimed at all employees
It is intended for learners already in the workplaces and those who are preparing to start or return to work
It is also very useful for young people, to raise their ability and understand work relate hazards whe preparing for work experience or going into employment
Likewise for any private or public sector working environment and provides employees with an awareness of their own safety, as well as the safety of customers, contractors and members of the public.
ITEMS TO BRING: All delegates must bring Photographic I.D. and PASSPORT only (original
HEALTH: All delegates will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire prior to course
- The aim of the qualification is to provide candidates with knowledge of the basic health and safety practices essential in the workplace.
- This includes the hazards and riks along with the relevant legislation, and ensures awareness of cost effective of working safely and to recognize and deals with hazards in the workplace properly
and practical control methods
- Persons gaining this qualification will know that health and safety is the responsibility of everyone within a
business, its contractors, visitors and suppliers. Its subject areas are regarded by the Health and Safety
- Executive as being important to maintaining safe working procedures in the workplace.
Learners will gain adequate knowledge, practical skills in the following areas:
- Importance of health and safety in the workplace
- Scope of hazards and risks in the workplace
- Basic Understanding of Crane Operations
- Workplace conditions that can affect health and safety
- Requirements for workplace safety procedure
- The qualification is assessed via multiple-choice examination
- All successful students will be awarded with a Health and Safety in the Workplace Certificate, detailing their qualification and validity